Pearl Izumi Womens Elite Escape Convert Jacket
If you could choose just one wind shell to always have on your ride, the ELITE Escape Convertible Jacket would be it. Versatile like no other, it can easily convert into a vest mid-ride, be stuffed into itself, and using an integrated strap, be stored directly on your bike. Its semi-form fit tailored for the female shape and two convenient hand pockets for casual use makes it comfortable on and off the bike. An easy-to-grab zipper pull is nice when you need to quickly dump heat on a climb, and a mesh upper back on the vest allows additional ventilation. Bring it Mother Nature, this jacket is ready.
- ELITE Barrier fabric provides superior wind protection and water resistance
- Direct-Vent mesh panel on back of vest provides superior ventilation
- Full-length 2-way Vislon® zipper for easy venting with storm flap for added protection
- One zippered back pocket and two zippered hand pockets for storage
- Elastic hem and cuffs seal in the warmth and protect from drafts
- Zip-off sleeves and shoulder yoke easily convert the jacket into a vest
- Sleeve zips can be partially undone for additional venting
- Silicone gripper at waist holds the jacket in position
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- BioViz® screaming color option available
- PLEASE NOTE: This product runs small. We recommend sizing up from your normal preferred size.